Sunday, November 21, 2010

As promised....

This is for my like 3 friends who actually care about and read/look at my blog. You have been complaining...I have been making empty promises...but no more. Here is an update on the goings on of the last couple of months. How about we start with Halloween eh? We had some fun.

Here we have Dan's skeleton man pumpkin and Hannah's vomiting pumpkin ;)

This is my owl pumpkin
Here we have Alice, The CanCan Dancer, and Indian Chief Holden

I had to show a better picture of Hannah's pumpkin. This was all her idea! The mice are eating it haha! A little gross but you must admit, it's creative

For the ward Halloween party, for those of you who aren't quite sure, Dan and I were Tigger and Eeyore. We had a small discussion over who would be Tigger, which Dan won. I guess either costume would have been just as big on me though! They were for like a 6ft tall 300 lb football player, which is a hilarious visual image in and of itself, but they were HUGE! All the little kids thought we were pretty cool though. Thanks to Tom and Debbi for letting us borrow them.


1 comment:

  1. Oh you two are so cute :) Hope everything's going well with the business!

    ReplyDelete