Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update!!!

One of the reasons I don't update our blog very often is that I always feel like there are so many barriers to me actually doing it. The forces of evil work together to make it so I can't pull my photos off my phone...or I can't find our camera...or when I do find the camera and I plug it in, the computer doesn't recognize it...The list goes on my friends! I'm telling you Satan is working against my blogging, like he does going to the temple. K, not really. But sometimes! Even Dan (who loves me but secretly thinks I just do NOT understand technology) usually can't figure out the problem either when I bring them to his attention. One way or the other, I have given up on the photos in our camera for some other time when I have more patience and will stick to the adventures that I recorded on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment